Hello from the mission field!
We have been serving on the island of Lesvos Greece for 8 weeks now. God has opened the door to come alongside the volunteers here in so many different ways. We are serving in the refugee camp two days a week, teaching and training on sustainable ministry, along with debriefing people one-on-one or in groups. The team is doing so well and the needs are all around us. The Refugee camp hit an all time high last week of over 6000 men, women and children living in Moria. My heart breaks when I think about leaving this Island in a few short weeks.
Teaching and Training
I have had several opportunities on this trip to teach. I spent a week in the Discipleship Training School teaching on repentance and forgiveness. Next week I am doing a whole week seminar on Sustainable Ministry.
I am so grateful for the chance to walk into more of my own gifting in this season overseas. It has been a challenge but I can honestly say I am thriving here. I was made for missions and everything about this trip feels so life giving to me personally.
- Continued safety for myself and the team working in the refugee camps.
- Finishing our time here well, creating closure for the team and ministry we have developed to be passed on and continued.
- God’s presence and wisdom for those serving on the island in this crisis.
- Personally for the ability to rest and finish well.
- Know that this Thanksgiving I am so thankful for my friends and family and praying for you all.
I am 65% funded and praying for new ideas to get my support up to 100%. I did welcome a new family to my GoTeam and am looking forward to connecting with many of you when I am home for the holidays.
Thank you for your continued support and believing in what God is doing in the nations.